CI Member BVH announces Associate Principals promotions
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
In recognition of the growth and success of the organization, BVH Integrated Services, P.C., announces the creation of an Associate Principal level of ownership at the company, and the promotion of eight staff members to this new designation, as follows:
- Alan R. Aldag, P.E., Project Manager
- James L. Fox, P.E., LEED AP, Project Manager
- Lindsay Huff, CCP, LEED AP, Director of Commissioning
- Maria A. Loitz, FSMPS, CPSM, Director of Marketing
- Richard E. Loveland, P.E., Project Manager
- Ilona Prosol, P.E., LEED BD+C, Project Manager
- James R. Velleman, P.E., LEED AP, Project Manager
- Scott P. Waitkus, P.E., Project Manager
In addition to maintaining their current roles and responsibilities, the Associate Principals will take an active role in the overall management of the firm in the areas of technical expertise, marketing, business development, client relations, and employee development.
“The new Associate Principals have all contributed to the success of BVH, and we look forward to continuing to incorporate their energy and ideas into the organization’s future growth and vision,” said Karl Frey, P.E., president of BVH.